Sunday, October 28, 2007

Guess ??


Drop by Taiping for a short visit as I have not been thr for like 20 years. So, my fren suggested that we stop at Kuala Sepetang, a nearby fishing village for a dinner. Sounds great. I have not had any seafood for sumtime. But only 2 of us, argh .. dun care. I just want to have it.
We ordered:
1 plate of Clams ( LA-LA) fried with ginger and onion
2 pieces of crab with curry leaves
1 plate of "potato leaves" vege
2 plates of white rice
2 glasses of herbal tea
The portion served was pretty big, as if there are 5 of us, besides the crab, coz it is counted by pieces. The food wasnt that good, so din take the initiative to remember the name. However, the best part was the billing. Was very curious, so we bet. I estimated this meal will cost approx RM 60. But my fren bet that it wun go up to RM 50. So excited, waiting for the bill. Wonder wat takes that gal so long to get the bill :S.
Drum rollz .... here comes the bill. Guess what, i was shocked when she read out the amount. For a moment, i starred at my fren and 2 of us started to laugh out loud. We both are so surprised by the price. Guess what ??????
scroll down..
scroll down ..
.
.
LALA - RM 5
CRAB - RM 14
VEGE - RM 4
RICE - RM 1.20
DRINKS - RM 1.60
Total: RM 25.80
I really cant belive it. Just the cost it self, for the LALA and Vege especially, is the cost so cheap?? Funny .. Anyway, we had a interesting meal. >.<

No comments: