Thursday, October 25, 2007

Exam .... !!!

It's exam time again. Corporate Governance ~ sigh. I really duno if it is my problem or the time. I realise tat I do not master this subject well. aft all i just started like last week and i m not concentrating the whole week :( I think, I juz started to concentrate last saturday. Too late. anyway, tried my best to catch up. But ... today seems to be "losing gas" I CANT FIND MY MOOD AND UMPHHHHHH at all ..... stressed out This is the 1st ever time that i feel so nervous. I know that i never prepare well. That's y i m so scared.

Anyway, what ever the outcome it is, it;s too late dy unless I m a superwoman. I dun wanna lose away a Speedy. Oh gosh, if i do pass, I can have 2 instead. hehe .. (syiok sendiri now pulak). Ate a lot .. eat n eat n eat. Went to Klang all the way to pray "Kong Zi" ( an educated man in the olden days back in China) as if it will help. But, at least better than doin nutin mar. Ouch .. forgotten to go to " Tian Hou Kong" .. sigh~ super mong tong blur sotong. Wonder if it help, as wat Nick say, "last minute only hold buddha's leg" .. this is my last option mar :(

Well well well, too bad. The deadline is here and i will be facing this cruel moment in life. After 5:15pm will be a released. But then .. another paper coming up in 2 weeks time. FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT .. I m starting to luv exams.

No comments: